rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2007

Porque...

hoje fez todo o sentido ouvir, sentir e recordar...


Could I borrow your oxygen?
I want to breathe what you breathe
Could I borrow your eyes then?
I want to see what you see
Could I borrow your mind?
I wanna know what you conceal
Could I borrow your heart?
I wanna know what you feel
‘Cause in my dreams I see your face
Full of love and full of grace
I wake up out of the blue
Something tells me
It could be you...
...
The way I feel when you are near
The way I smile when you appear
The way your voice speaks to me inside
I cannot hide
‘Cause in my dreams I see your face
And the kiss I softly taste
I wake up out of the blue
Something tells me
It could be you


no matter what, serás sempre tu...



Palavras a cor roxa modificadas da musica original

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Por esta não esperava eu!A tua prenda de anos nunca dada...naqueles dias não eras minha...Lindaaaaaaaaaa!

Hoje já não há trabalho que me prenda...aguarda que vou já voar para ti...


amo-te assim como só tu sabes

Tear disse...

Foi a prenda que nunca me deste mas que será sempre minha...

a minha prenda...

A*T